Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Destiny

 

As I lay on my bed...looking at the dark ceiling which were once filled with the stars and moon of our dreams... As I stare into the endless abyss of the promises that have been broken..just to fade away with my existence.. I try to reckon the small fleeting moments to remember where exactly we went wrong..Unanswered questions fill my mind.. Was the time not right?... What exactly happened?...Was it the wrong person??...

I lay there endlessly clueless about the time and tide..My phone rings...Nobody had called me in months...Who can it be?..for whom my existence mattered?... I hear a faint voice on the other end but it doesn't take me long to recognize the voice. In one single moment everything that I had been through comes soaring in a rather overwhelmingly whimsical fashion.

I hear my name being called twice. It takes a minute or two for me to respond. I manage to utter a faint sigh in the response but it was more than enough to make her understand what situation I was in. She then talks to me as if we had never spoken before. It was like talking to a familiar stranger all over again. We spoke for almost a day and before I even realized...I saw a quote on my old dilapidated wall..I had even forgotten it existed there for such a long time

It read: "It might take a year, It might take a day... But what's meant to be will always find its way"...

No comments:

Post a Comment