Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 10 June 2014

An Old Summer Evening with a "Friend"...




When the rest of the world walks away...
When everything seems to be astray..,
Just look behind and you will see me...
Forever willing to walk with "thee"..

There might be times that you have cried..
There might have been times when you did all you could and even harder you tried...
But no more my friend, because I am here to hold your hand..
Take you away to the most serene land...

When the clouds of sadness veils your mind...
When everything seems to be desolate behind...
Remember me once and i will make u smile...
Even if it’s just for a while.,,

The days of sadness are gone now...
Just take my hand and i will vow...
Never will you be lonely again...
Never will you feel anymore pain...

We have been friends and I am here forever to stay...
Not only through your coldest nights but even during your happiest day...
I know you have been through a lot...a lot of struggle and strife...
But trust me my friend, I have been, am and will always be a friend for life...

I hope as you go through these lines...
You remember all those joyful times..
Maybe it’s just those silent walks down Gurgaon's crowded runch...
Or at Lodhi Gardens where I ate all your lunch... 

Thank you for being ma friend...
I know i have you till the very end...
If i ever get to open the chapters of my life again...
I will turn to the page when we first met and you made me forget even my worst days of pain...

Always,
"Me"

2 comments: