Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 6 June 2014

"Forever"


http://europasicewolf.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/eos-goddess-of-dawn21.jpg
Slowly along the twisted, treaded roads of life..

I have treasured everything, from smiles and tears to the joy and the strife...
The faith and trust I had maintained so far, all alone...
"That every cloud has a silver lining...and through darkness, your blessings will someday atone"

From across the maddening echoes, I hear a voice...
I look around, recognize no face...was it really my thoughts echoing or something that had made me it's choice...
The aftermath of that misshapen, berserk mystery...
Still revolving around the pages, each chapter, every moment of my life's history...

I come across an unknown, undefinable shadow...
Veiled beneath the haphazard moving fallow...
A halo encircling the head I see...those innocent deep eyes..revealing some grief, I was unable to comprehend...
Is this another new beginning or just another dead end?...

All unfathomable, tampering thoughts hovering over my head...
Am I really alive or am I already dead?...
What will I do if?...my desires were still unfilled, my prayers were yet to be blessed.,,
Forgotten tears were once again shed...

Then a gentle touch holds my hand...
Wasn't I alone where I now stand?
I recall a hazy figure...just across some distance...
I gaze up with half scarred heart at the same stance,,,

I head on...I see no one...I have none in sight
But then I notice another eccentric thing...a single beam of light?
The destiny had been craven..my hands were gleaming...
I was bereft...I realized I already had my blessing...

With so much hue..through every morning glistened dew...
I saw how all along, I had forever been accompanied by "YOU"...
Across every scene of my life that before me flashed...
I just remembered those moments that "we" together had passed..

Even though... the roses you gave me have already perished,,,
Every single memory we ever spent will always be cherished...
Forever in my heart shall remain, even as this ebbing time lamentingly passes...
"...Even when you are here no more...
And have already turned to ashes...!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment