Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 19 January 2018

My First Verse

So i'm here tryna write my first rap.
I don't care if nobody gives a fucking crap
Whatever I do; I do for myself
Living this world; with by my own self
I am not saying that it's good or bad
I am just a homie, livin life happy and glad
If u gotta problem, come and face me bitch
Don't talk behind my ass; with a snitch

I ain't got an issue in my life
I understand life's a battle; full of strife
We strive and live, for the laugh
Happiness and sadness, half and HALF
I stand for my belief; for my right I stand
I am just here tryin to be a better man

[Nobody's perfect, we all optimize
But that's life, with a little bit of compromise
Life's not a fairy tale..that's good to rattle
We all do struggle..everyday we battle
Our fears, our demons and our woe
Don't be a bitch.please dont be a hoe]

We all have problems, we must stand and face
Take it slow Bro.  Life ain't a fucking race
Whatever we do, whoever we are
Someday we all die.. we will go someway far
So why the rush?.. why the deprave
We all will end up in a fuckin grave
Let's live life, with a sense of love
A little bit of care, with the blessings above

I've been called, crazy and mad
But it just makes me a little too sad
That I'm livin life, with my own stash
What're you doing, wasting your daddy's cash?
Why don't u give those to the poor in need
Maybe that at least help u, clean ur deed
Coz we all get judged after we die
Is it heaven or hell; with what you'll lie

[Nobody's perfect, we all optimize
But that's life with a little bit of compromise
Life's not a fairy tale..that's good to rattle
We all do struggle..everyday we battle
Our fears, our demons and our woes
Don't be a bitch.please dont be a hoe]

I know I am not perfect myself
After all a human being just like yourelf
I have lost my own couple of bets
My own blood and my dripping sweat
Still I go on.. still I do try
Because never give up.. never say die
Move on till you reach the apex of grace
The place you belong.. your happiness!

After all the place I have close to my heart
Is a hundred miles away. So much distance apart
where clouds lie beneath our feet
And I look at the mountains that's makes my heartbeat! !..

Peace Out! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment