Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 6 July 2015

   Why???



Why are some decisions so hard to take?
Why are some steps so hesitant to make?
What would you do if your decision bled your heart...
What would you do if it scattered your soul apart...
What exactly is right?...Who exactly is wrong...
Is this something we'll always have to face along...
There's a pretentious smile I can see...
But who knows what sadness in your heart can be...
How long can you live your life in an impossible song...
How long can you lie to yourself it will work along...
Is it true there is something we call destiny?..
Or is it just a blind faith that people see?..
How much pain can a human endure...
When will it learn.. Yes, this one's for sure..
Till when are we supposed to start something new..
Knowing it might just end just as those in yoaur past that flew..
Sometimes you become so lost..you lose your way...
Or is it just a habit to go every-time astray...
Will my days always end in the numbness of alcohol and smoke..
Or will there come a time...even I will find happiness amok!!
God please guide the way...please show me a sign...
Please let me rest...let my heart align..
I am tired of living in a world of false hope..
Or should I just end it with a rope??
But then what will happen to my parents and my family's possessed prize...
Because I know it will end with my demise...
Why are the days so dark and gloomy..
Or is it just my misfortune following me..
Is it because of the tears I made people shed..
Or is it because of the hearts that I made people bled...
Why does every way look so confusing to me...
Oh LORD...Please show me a sign..please guide me...!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment